Lawn Envy is a family owned landscaping and lawn care company serving the Monadnock Region. We pride ourselves on the attention to detail we give each customer and the outstanding client relationships we have built.
Currently available positions:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Follow schedule to apply fertilizer and weed/pest control to clients throughout the Monadnock region
- Work with clients to accurately diagnose and correct potential lawn health problems
- Provide outstanding results and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Safely and properly operate lawn application equipment
- Work with clients to determine additional lawn care and landscape needs
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to follow directions and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to work in an individual and team environment and be self-motivated
- Ability to resolve diverse problems and to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record required
- comfortable working outside in all weather elements and lifting of up to 50 lbs on a daily basis.
If you feel you will be a valuable addition to our team please apply by submitting your application and resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- pesticide applicator: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- NH pesticide applicator
As a member of our turf maintenance team the Mowing Foreman will be responsible for the up-keep and manicuring of all turf areas on our residential and commercial customer’s properties. The Mowing Foreman is a working supervisory level position that leads a team of 2-4 individuals and assists and accepts direction from the Crew Supervisor.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Assist in manicuring the turf areas of our client’s properties which involves mowing, string trimming, edging, and blowing
- Assist in ornamental bed maintenance which involves pruning, weeding, removal of debris/trash.
- Assist the Landscape Maintenance team in early spring with some bed edging and mulching projects
- Assist in lawn aerations, new lawn seeding, lawn renovations, and spring and fall leaf cleanups
- Responsible for filling out daily service sheets and communicating with leadership about work performed so that invoicing is done in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure your crew is prepared for your daily tasks; equipment, supplies, materials, etc
- Communicate with leadership daily about job related concerns, equipment needs, material needs, and assist in ordering and/or repair of items accordingly
- Assist leadership team in scheduling weekly work
- Serve as the direct supervisor to your team of mowing laborers; training and coaching them to execute to our company standards
- Provide feedback to leadership regarding individual crew member performance
- Responsible for safety of your crew and equipment
- Adhere to the daily service route determined by leadership team
Desired Applicant Attributes:
- Must be friendly, highly customer oriented and responsive
- Responsible for meeting our customer’s expectations each and every time we serve them
- Must be able to consistently achieve high work standards; attention to detail; accuracy; and timeliness
Frequent exposure to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions
Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-Open.
*End of day will vary depending on job completion*
Occasional work on weekends will be required due to peak season pressures and weather-related events
Lawn Care & Landscape Crew
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the grounds of houses, businesses, and parks are attractive, orderly, and healthy
- Mow and edge lawns and gardens
- Weed and mulch landscapes
- Trim hedges, shrubs, and small trees
- Remove dead, damaged, or unwanted trees
- Plant flowers, trees, and shrubs
- Water lawns, landscapes and gardens
Applicant must be comfortable working outside in all weather elements and lifting of up to 50 lbs on a daily basis.
High School diploma or equivalent
Valid Drivers license and reliable transportation
Salary: $12.00-$18.00 /hour
Our growing company is in search of a reliable, organized Office Assistant to assist the Office Manager in day-to-day administrative aspects of running the business. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent client-facing communication skills. We’re looking for someone who can operate effectively with little or no supervision and who can manage multiple tasks at once without becoming overwhelmed. If you have experience working in a fast-paced office we look forward to talking with you.
The need for this position is currently 10 hours per week split between Tuesday and Friday with the potential to add additional days and hours.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Serve customers by backing-up office manager; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
- Enhance company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Forward information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence
- Maintain supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation
- Light accounting duties, knowledge of Quickbooks a plus
- Create, edit and update spreadsheets